OMG you are so good!
Can you please draw me a youtube profile picture?
My username is iluvmintycupcakes!
Thank you for the entry again. Here will be some feedbacks from us regarding your entry:
- To be honest this was one lovely entry. The over all idea is not bad and so is the level of details. Her expression is cute.
What's wrong with your picture:
- The character and the background/ effects seem don't -belong to each other. I mean, totally different styles and no color related. When you put a character in an environment, her colors should be affected by the surrounding background. We would suggest having an overlay/screen layer above her layers, and airbrush background's colors on. And you should draw some background's factors manually with lines, other than using only brushes.
- The anatomy is a bit off: Her boobs are too high. Hips are pushed a bit too much up, and so is how her right hand bent. It makes her pose looks stiff, while it shouldn't.
- There's one thing wrong about- logic: She's on the run, but her dress on the back is not flowing/flying up. Making it like she's just standing there and pose. We would also suggest a longer dress (on the back), if it flies it would feel good.
- Minor part that is her chin, it's too pointy.
The main reason it's rejected:
- All of the above reasons. And adding to that, the whole picture lacks focus. The color choices for the character and the background are almost the same at some connected parts (blue-green), so as a thumbnail the character seems to be blended into the bg.
- We would also suggest that you darken the surrounding a bit with some tone of blue/purple, by airbrushing with an overlay layer above all, to give the picture more depth and make it more focused to her face/upper body.
Then that should be it. We hope it helps.